Take a look inside
Moore River Holidays can accommodate up to 14 people comfortably - ideal for 2 families or a large group gathering.
Moore River Holidays is self-contained, complete with all the items that make your stay more comfortable, including reverse cycle air conditioner, wood fired heater, gazebo on the Moore River and a hooded BBQ.
The stainless steel kitchen contains a full size fridge freezer, casserole slow cooker hot pot, rice cooker, steak knives, flat sandwich maker and large pots for cooking up a storm for your group.
Hotel bedding is supplied: sheets, a 4 blanket warmth rug and a bedspread.
Please note: We require our guests to supply their own towels for personal and beach use.
Bedroom 1 Master - Queen size bed, ensuite and large robe with mirrors
Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed and large robe area
Bedroom 3 (small room) Single bed
Bedroom 4 (small room) Queen size bed
Bedroom 5 - Open plan bedroom / TV room with queen size bed, 2 single beds and 2 lounge styled sofa beds
Please contact us if you wish to view our property for your group’s requirements. All viewings and appointments are scheduled for midweek.
- Minimum booking is 2 nights, except as follows:
- Summer school holiday period, December and January is a 7 night minimum stay.
- Long weekends are 3 night minimum.
- Easter break is 4 night minimum.
- Specials are available at off peak times. We have several special offers running in the off peak season. Western Australia’s peak season is December, January, every weekend, all school holidays, long weekends, the Easter break, and Moore River regional event weekends.
- Due to the high demands for excellence in accommodation in our region, together with the popularity of our property for group bookings, weekend stays are not deemed to be off peak.